There may be a situation when a student has to repeat a course, either because they withdrew from a course, failed a course, or received an FD grade as a result of an Academic Code of Conduct violation. Students cannot register for a course they have already taken. Please follow the directions in this article: Register for Repeat Course(s).

Questions regarding the repeat of courses should be directed to Records and Registration via the Student Support Portal.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ON F-1 VISAS: Repeating courses will put you behind in your degree progression, which will affect your status. To avoid this, you will need to "overload" on courses (take 3 courses instead of 2). Information regarding this policy can be found in this article from the International Student Office: Course Overloads. Questions relating to this policy should be directed to the International Student Office via the Student Support Portal